OHSU Historical Collections & Archives has multiple positions open for student assistants in our archives unit. All positions provide valuable experience to a graduate or undergraduate student interested in a career in special collections or archives. All positions are scheduled for up to 20 hours per week at a starting rate of $10.50/hour. Review of applications begins immediately and continues until positions are filled. Please follow the links below to apply; applications received by email cannot be considered.
Student Assistant, Historical Collections & Archives (2 positions)
• Accession and process archival and manuscript collections in a variety of formats
• Assist with digitization projects
• Support reference and research activities; conduct research relevant to collections
• Shelve and shift materials; perform basic preservation tasks
• Other general support duties for HC&A
To review a complete job description and apply, go to http://www.ohsu.edu/xd/about/services/human-resources/ and search for IRC55111.
Digital Project Student Assistant, Historical Collections & Archives
- Assist with processing and digitizing collections for grant-funded project on the history of public health in Oregon.
- Conduct research relevant to collections.
- Page, shelve, and shift collections.
- Assist with data curation.
This is a term position funded through June 30, 2017. To review a complete job description and apply, go to http://www.ohsu.edu/xd/about/services/human-resources/ and search for IRC50566.