To enter, just select a picture from our collection of digital and historic images. Have fun exploring medical, OHSU and local history!
1. Choose an image from one of the following collections or exhibits:
- The OHSU Digital Resources Library
- Rare Books on Health and Healing, Selected New Acquisitions exhibit, OHSU Library, BICC 3rd Floor.
- OHSU Historical Collections & Archives. Historical Collections and Archives staff have pulled a collection of special items for the contest, available to view by appointment or during Thursday walk-in hours from 12:00 to 3:00 pm.
2. The winning image must fit into, but does not have to fill a 3.5” x 8” space. We will consider images that can be resized.
3. Your entry must include:
- The book title or archival collection.
- Page number or archival box/folder number.
- Description of the image.
- A brief explanation of why you choose the image.
4. Submit your entry by August 2, 2013.
- Email a photograph of or link to the image to LibraryCommunicationsTeam@ohsu.edu
- Contestants may submit multiple images.