Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Scavenger Hunt update!

Earlier this month I posted about the OHSU 125th Anniversary Scavenger Hunt, one of many special events planned to celebrate our university's big birthday. The Scavenger Hunt ran from November 2nd to 19th and was a huge success. In the last few days of the event, we hosted a steady stream of hunters looking for clues in the History of Medicine Room. Most of them were first-time visitors, and it was great fun to introduce so many new people to HC&A.




Above: A team of nursing students researching clues in the History of Medicine Room.

As a judge, I was absolutely staggered when I found out that we had received over 50 entries! I've only peeked at a few of the entries so far, but a truly impressive level of creativity and energy went into many of them. If you're an OHSU employee or student, watch the Staff News blog this week as we begin announcing the winners!

1 comment:

Beth I. Robinson said...

Brilliant!! sorry I missed it!

Beth@robinpress.com