Thursday, August 30, 2007

Blog Day

Tomorrow, as many bloggers know, is Blog Day. Since I'll be out tomorrow for what I hope will be a sunny and relaxing day of vacation, I'm posting my five recommended blogs a day early. Here they are, in no particular order. Enjoy!

A Librarian's Guide to Etiquette

for those of you who are not librarians, and may not know any librarians: this is satire, not how we really feel about patrons. :-)

3Quarks Daily
a nice blend of topics, where I always find something new and interesting

Global Voices Online
Critical to keeping an open mind, and reminding me that I am not in the center of the universe

Institutional Review Blog
For anyone who has to deal with IRBs, or is afraid they may have to at some point, this site will keep you aware and informed

New Scientist Short Sharp Science
Science news with a touch of British humor

1 comment:

Dave Lucas said...

Happy Blog Day '07... now come see my choices too!
http://dave-lucas.blogspot.com